Configure your Dial-Up Networking connection with phone umber, username, and password:
- Go to menu Start->Programs->Accessories->Communications->Dial-up Networking. You should now see the Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Right-click on the Dialup Internet or similarly named file and select Properties.
- Change the phone number.
- Click on OK button. You can close the Dial-Up Networking folder.
- Now do your normal dialup routine by clicking on the Dialup Internet link.
- Change the User name field and Password field. Check the Save password option if you want.
- You should see the number you entered in step 3 in the Phone number field.
- Click on Connect to connect to the internet. Hopefully, the above will work. Once you have made a successful connection, the new username and password will become permanent.